Gifts In Kind
The Rescue Mission is open 24/7, 365 days a year. With an average of 250 people each night in our emergency shelters, we depend on the generosity of donors to help us meet the needs of our guests. What items are we looking for?
Here is our October Wish List!
- Food Ministry: Sugar, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Pepper, Onion Powder, Mrs. Dash- Garlic Herb, Mrs. Dash-Onion Herb, Pot Holders, Cream Soups, Beef & Chicken base, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo
- Manna Mission Ministry: Cases of Water, Canned Meat, Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruit, Cereal, Coffee
- Shelter Ministry: Chap Stick, Bars of Soap, Men’s Razors, Men’s & Women’s Shaving Cream, Men’s & Women’s Deodorant, Baby Bottle Brushes, Reusable Water Bottles, Women’s Underwear (All Sizes), Sippy Cups for Toddlers
- Clinic: Travel size Toothpaste, Tablet or capsule form Cough & Cold medicine, Cough drops
- 2nd helpings: Bubble Wrap, Wrapping Paper, Packing Peanuts
Donations may be dropped off at main reception between 7am-9pm daily.
Donate using our Amazon Wish list!
Shop our up-to-date list of most-needed items and your purchase will be sent right to our door! Please note: we will not know who the gift is from unless you opt to include a gift note. Please include your name, email address and mailing address so we can say thank you and send
a donation receipt. Click here for the Wish List.