The Way Forward Residential Recovery Program is for men and women seeking to break free of the bondage of drug and alcohol addiction.
The Way Forward Program is a 12-15 month residential commitment-based program. Our approach to recovery includes both evidence-based and biblical based classes, community integration, individualized recovery plans and practical applications. We teach individuals how to “Live Recovery”.
We seek to continue the loving, compassionate, forgiving and transforming ministry of Jesus Christ
by creating an environment in which people seeking a lifestyle change from self-destructive behaviors and dysfunction find a community, encouragement, time and tools to do so.
Intakes are scheduled Monday through Thursday after pre-screening and acceptance. If individuals
are in jail or an institution we request clinical/medical charts with medication lists to be sent for review prior to making determination.
Do you think you need our services? When you reach out here is what to expect:
- Prescreen – This is where we get to know you on a personal basis and see if you are a good fit for our program and to see if this program is a good fit for you.
- Intake – Intake is a deeper dive into your background and a secondary review on if you fit the program.
- Acceptance – This is the beginning of your recovery journey at the Rescue Mission.
What we offer
- A program that is totally free of charge.
- Long term recovery. Most programs are between 30 – 90 days. Ours is 12-15 months
- Educational, vocational and therapeutic classes throughout the entire program. Transitional job skills training opportunities for graduates.
- Our program is not a detox facility and we do not allow participants to take substance abuse related medications while in the program.
- Each program participant is paired with a Peer Support Specialist/Recovery Coach.
For more information on the Recovery Program, contact us at (540) 777-7675 or email@example.com.