▶ Drop-Off Locations and Hours
- The Donations Center at 421 Fourth Street, SE – Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Behind the THRIFT 460 store – Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
▶ Residential Pickup
To schedule a home pick-up, call 540.343.7227 or email email@example.com with your first and last name, phone number and complete address.
Pick-ups are done according to zip code and are either 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm. If you have a preference for a morning or afternoon pick-up, please let us know.
Our drivers have the right to refuse pick-up on any item if it does not meet the donation acceptance guidelines. **We do not pick up donations from yard sales**
Why donate your vehicle to the Rescue Mission? Many donated vehicles are sold to help fund services to men and women seeking sobriety in our Recovery Program. Others are used to transport guests to appointments or pickup supplies and donations. The Mission is licensed by the Virginia DMV to sell vehicles to ensure your gift directly benefits the homeless. Once the vehicle is sold or given away, you will receive a 1099 for your taxes.
- Vehicles accepted in running condition only
- The vehicle(s) must be driven to the Rescue Mission with an accurate title and title information
- Titles must be signed by individual(s) listed on title
- Office paperwork takes approximately 5 minutes to complete
Questions? Wish to make an appointment to donate your vehicle? Contact Steve Gross at 540-343-7227.